0

One of these days.........

  • I'm gonna get to blog about being pregnant..... And I'm gonna post pictures of my growing belly/baby all over the world wide web.
  • I'm gonna get out of San Antonio! I love me some Texas, but San Antonio HAS to be the lamest city of them all!
  • I'm gonna live in DFW....the Metroplex......The Big D!
  • I'm gonna go to the beach.....maybe while I'm on a cruise! Ya, on a cruise!!! Even better!!!!
  • I'm gonna make photography a career and not just a thing that I do every once in a while for money.
  • I'm gonna meet the cast of Glee, Jason Mraz and Sarah Jessica Parker. Ha!
  • I'm gonna own a pair of Christian Louboutin's!!!! (maybe)
  • I'm gonna see my Creator face to face. I'm gonna get to ask Him tons of questions about everything like, "why Sperm Whales?"
  • I'm gonna live in a one story house with a fireplace....again.....coincidentally I grew up in one of those.
  • I'm gonna be a regular on Saturday Night Live. That was a joke. Or was it?

This isn't the end of my list. I know I have more things that I'd like to see happen one of these days, but it was just nice to get out a few of them on my good ol' blog.

The End ;-)

0 comments: