0

Yes, I know it's January 11th!!!

Better late than never, right??? It's not that I haven't had much to say, it's just that I didn't exactly know where to start with it.

2010 is going to be a fantastic year, I just know it! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for this year. So, I guess I'll start off with a few things that I'm excited for in the upcoming months.....

We are planning a trip sometime very soon to visit Matt's family in Georgia and Mississippi. Hopefully we'll get to take a little trip to Savannah as it is one of the places that I'd love to visit while we are there! I'll keep y'all posted as plans are finalized.

I just found out that Matt's sister and her youngest son, Dakota, are planning on coming back here to visit us in Texas for their spring break. That'll be fun and I hope that we get to do more with them this time! Last year Jill and the kids came here for a visit and she ended up spending a good bit of her time at the hospital. Jill got really sick and was diagnosed with a huge kidney stone which needed immediate attention. So, not only did she come to Texas for a visit, but she also got to experience our hospitals as well. Eek! It won't happen this next time I'm sure of it!

I turn the big 3-0 this year!!! Goodbye 20's and hello 30's!!!! I'm ready to put this decade behind me already! I think the 20's are just for being an immature adult! Yes, you do a lot of growing up in your 20's, but in my case I made a ton of mistakes. I did learn from them, but let's just say I didn't always take the easy road! So, I've got about 10 more months left in my twenties until I kiss them bye-bye.....hooray!!!

Matt and I will celebrate 5 years of sweet, wedded bliss this year! It still seems like only yesterday I met my wonderful man. I continue to be blessed every day that I spend married to my amazing Matt!!! Man, 5 years totally flew by fast!

I'm sure there will be some random trips to California this year and to Dallas, etc. We are in the talks of spending Christmas in Lake Tahoe with the whole family/extended family. Lord knows I'd loooooove a white Christmas.....again, I'll be keeping y'all posted on that as plans get solidified.

There are things that I certainly put in my "hope box" for this year. I'm sure those of you who read this blog might have already guessed what they are, but in case you didn't know here they are again.

1) To get pregnant and have a very healthy pregnancy and baby
2) For Matt to get promoted so that I can be free to be a stay at home mom when the time comes
3) I don't think I have a number 3 exactly, but as the year progresses and things happen, I may fill this spot.

I don't really want/need a whole lot. The things I listed above are things that we pray for every single day and would hope that if you're reading this you'd pray specifically for what I've listed. I really do covet your prayers and would be happy to return the request any time you need it! Those of you that read this are my friends and some of you I don't live close to anymore, but I am here for you! If you have a prayer need please feel free to email me at sarahreed7880@gmail.com. If I can't be there for you physically I'd very much like to be here for you in prayer!

Happy 2010 everyone! I hope that your hopes and prayers are answered this year in accordance to God's perfect will!

Sarah

0 comments: