0

This Weekend

What am I doing this weekend? A lot of people go out of town. Some people fire up the BBQ. I know I've gone out driving on Memorial Day and have received speeding tickets at two different times....no bueno! Ummmm......but what are we gonna do????

On Sunday we're going up to Austin to spend the day there. Going to Austin only takes 45 minutes from where we live, but it feels like we're actually getting away from it all for reals. There's so much to see and do in Austin. It's a beautiful city. It feels like I'm back at home in California for some reason. I love it up there. We're probably gonna hit up Kerbey Lane Cafe for some breakfast/brunch. Maybe we'll go to Fry's Electronics for my sweet, nerdy hubby (I like going there too). We could go to Ikea. We could walk around The Domain. We could head down SoCo. There's so much to do....I love Austin!

Monday we're thinking about tubing down the Comal River in New Braunfels. It is pretty much what everyone and their Mom does on Memorial Day, but I'm not scurred. I think if we get there early enough it shouldn't be too crowded, right? I mean tell me what's better than getting to float down a lazy river in a tube with a Mike's Hard Lemonade in your hand? It's pretty fab! Plus, people-watching is always fun/gross. Yes, I did just go there. Seeing women who clearly shouldn't be wearing a string bikini walking around with a tube over their head is always amusing. Sometimes I just want to go up to them, shake their hand and tell them that I wish I had their confidence! LOL Sorry, I went there and now I'm stopping.



Come on! Tell me that doesn't look amazing!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!!!

0 comments: